Versatile,comfortable and classic, the origins of the sweatshirt pre-date WWII when Benjamin Russell developed a new softer jersey that surpassed its itchy and uncomfortable predecessor. The new jerseys were originally constructed from women’s underwear material and quickly appeared on the running tracks and football pitches of America.
A sportswear mainstay, the practical features and classic design of the sweatshirt appealed to the girlfriends, frostily cheering from the sidelines. The sweatshirt, so named by the women who produced them in the factories for their post-use state, soon made its way into college fashion before retailers caught onto the universal appeal of the simplicity and effectiveness of its design.
Today the sweatshirt has become and remained a wardrobe staple ever since.
- LA Sweatshirt with printLight BlueDKK795.00
- LA Sweatshirt with printGreenDKK795.00
- LA Sweatshirt with printNavy BlueDKK795.00
- LA Sweatshirt with printGreyDKK795.00
- LA Sweatshirt with logoLight BlueDKK795.00
- LA Sweatshirt with logoGreenDKK795.00
- LA Sweatshirt with logoNavy BlueDKK795.00
- LA Sweatshirt withGreyDKK795.00